“For decades First Nations children, particularly those who reside on reserve, live in the deepest levels of poverty of all children in Canada. The federal government must end its discriminatory and inequitable funding of all public services on reserves, including education, health care, child welfare and basics such as water and sanitation.” To read more […]
- Mohawks who had private audience with the Pope weigh in on visit and apology to residential school survivors
- What did the Pope’s apology mean? And what comes next?
- Crisis line gets double the number of calls for help after Pope’s apology
- A Saskatoon Two-Spirit man was present for the Pope’s residential school apology. Here’s how he felt.
- Should the Vatican return Indigenous artifacts to Canada?