This teacher resource provides educators with information on Indigenous peoples’ history and perspectives, and strategies to engage the Indigenous learner.
- Residential school comments trigger class walkout
- City of Ottawa honours late Inuk artist with renaming of Sandy Hill park
- The history and legacy of Indigenous Veterans Day
- Search for unmarked graves at former residential school in Brantford, Ont. underway
- Quebec’s order of nurses looking to combat systemic racism against Indigenous communities