The following websites contain online interactive games and short films about Indigenous people in Canada, highlighting First Nation, Métis & Inuit culture, traditions, language, stories, and history.
Kids Stop includes a teachers resource.
- Kids’ Stop (AANDC) – Video
- The Big Rock Story – Video
- Raven Tales: Bald Eagle – Video
- The Owl and the Raven: An Inuit Legend – Video
- The Girl Who Married the Moon – Video
- Maq and the Spirit of the Woods (NFB Film, 8 minutes) – Video
- How people got fire (NFB Film, 16 minutes) – Video
Voices From Here
The Voices from Here video series features stories of First Nations, Inuit & Métis participants. Stories shed light on histories of resilience and resurgence.
The Heritage Minutes are a collection of Canadian 60-second short films, each depicting a significant person, event or story in Canadian history. The site is able to be searched by person, theme, topic, including an Indigenous History section.