The Globe and Mail. June 27, 2019. “While the population increases and Canada slowly comes to terms with reconciliation, we need to carve out an ethical space so that Indigenous and non-Indigenous people can co-exist.” To continue reading, click on article.
- Mohawks who had private audience with the Pope weigh in on visit and apology to residential school survivors
- What did the Pope’s apology mean? And what comes next?
- Crisis line gets double the number of calls for help after Pope’s apology
- A Saskatoon Two-Spirit man was present for the Pope’s residential school apology. Here’s how he felt.
- Should the Vatican return Indigenous artifacts to Canada?