A Concordia University class on Algonquian Peoples ended with some students walking out in response to comments made by a guest speaker last Thursday, October 28.
- Residential school comments trigger class walkout
- City of Ottawa honours late Inuk artist with renaming of Sandy Hill park
- The history and legacy of Indigenous Veterans Day
- Search for unmarked graves at former residential school in Brantford, Ont. underway
- Quebec’s order of nurses looking to combat systemic racism against Indigenous communities