A Concordia University class on Algonquian Peoples ended with some students walking out in response to comments made by a guest speaker last Thursday, October 28.
- Cree author questions why Durham District School Board removed his book from shelves
- Tla-o-qui-aht First Nation receives $543K to search for unmarked burial sites
- 169 potential unmarked graves found at St. Bernard’s Indian Residential School in northern Alberta
- ‘Made me feel empty’: Indigenous Muslim man files human rights complaint against TD Bank
- Only-in-winter stories pass on Ojibwe spiritual teachings