*Note: Local considerations should be taken with respect to terminology; members should be aware of locally specific terms to be used with surrounding communities. Check with the Indigenous Education Lead for the school board for more specific resources or support.
- Mohawks who had private audience with the Pope weigh in on visit and apology to residential school survivors
- What did the Pope’s apology mean? And what comes next?
- Crisis line gets double the number of calls for help after Pope’s apology
- A Saskatoon Two-Spirit man was present for the Pope’s residential school apology. Here’s how he felt.
- Should the Vatican return Indigenous artifacts to Canada?