Mala is a 12-year old Inuk boy who shares information about his culture and Inuit community through a first-person narrative. This resource includes lesson plans that connect to Mala’s narrative, as well as information on the customs and traditional practices of Inuit people in Canada.
- Mohawks who had private audience with the Pope weigh in on visit and apology to residential school survivors
- What did the Pope’s apology mean? And what comes next?
- Crisis line gets double the number of calls for help after Pope’s apology
- A Saskatoon Two-Spirit man was present for the Pope’s residential school apology. Here’s how he felt.
- Should the Vatican return Indigenous artifacts to Canada?