Mala is a 12-year old Inuk boy who shares information about his culture and Inuit community through a first-person narrative. This resource includes lesson plans that connect to Mala’s narrative, as well as information on the customs and traditional practices of Inuit people in Canada.
- Manitoba funds five day NCTR event
- Metis Nation looks to fill gap in education system by expanding Early Childhood Language Program
- New Every Child Matters crosswalk unveiled in Victoria Park
- UNB-SJ hosting Fall Indigenous Film Festival
- ‘I can’t feel mournful’: Indigenous leaders reflect on colonialism after death of Queen Elizabeth II